Information under Section 6 Of the Teledienste Act
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 94 384 94-0
Fax: +49 (0) 89 / 94 384 94-1
Competent Bar Association
Bar Association for the Higher Regional Court District of Munich
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 53 29 44-0
Fax: +49 (0) 89 / 53 29 44-28
The job title of the professionals
HML Holtz Is “attorney” and “patent attorney.”
The Job Title “Attorney” was transferred to the respective members of the law firm on the basis of german legal standards by the responsible bar association, to which the ministries of justice and interior have delegated the power according to BRAO after passing 2nd legal state examination and a special authorisation procedure.
Responsible Patent Bar Association
Tel. +49 (0) 89 / 24 22 78-0
Fax +49 (0) 89 / 24 22 78-24
Fee and Professional Regulations for Lawyers
b) Professional Code for Lawyers
c) Specialist Bar Regulations
(D) Law On the Remuneration of Lawyers (Lawyers ‘ Compensation Act-RVG)
(e) Professional Rules of the Lawyers of the European Union
The wording of the laws can be found on the website of the Federal Bar Association (www.brak.de), where “Information under § 6 TDG”
Attorney Alexander Holtz has signed an asset liability Insurance insurance from ERGO Insurance-AG, 40198 Düsseldorf.
The insurance cover does not relate to the liability claims,
1. which are invoked before foreign courts -this also applies in the case of a domestic enforcement judgment (§ 722 ZPO)-; Due to violation or non-compliance with foreign law; because of an activity carried out abroad. This exclusion does not apply to the states of the European Union. To the extent that insurance cover exists thereafter, it does not extend to claims arising from activities relating to foreign Subsidiaries, foreign branches, foreign branches of any kind or through cooperation agreements. Associated companies are exercised abroad, provided they are not included by a special agreement.
2. to the extent that they go beyond the extent of the statutory liability as a result of the contract or special commitment;
3. from exceeding estimates and loans; from the paid or free brokerage or recommendation of money, land and other economic transactions;
4. due to damages caused by loss amounts in the cash transfer, by breaches in the payment act, by embezzlement of the staff of the insured person;
5. Text fehlt;
6. of shareholders/co-owners and relatives of the policyholder as well as persons who live with him in a domestic community, unless-as regards the claims of relatives and those living in the domestic community – that they are the claims of a ward acts against his guardian;
7. legal persons, if the majority of the shares and other companies, if a share belongs to the policyholder or insured person or to a shareholder or member of the policyholder or insured person; considered as dependents
7.1 of the policyholder’s spouse:
7.2 the life partner within the meaning of the civil partnership act or similar partnership under the law of other states;
7.3 Who is directly related or related by marriage with the policyholder in a straight line or in the second degree of the sideline;
8. from the activity of the policyholder as head, board member or supervisory board member of private companies, associations, associations and as syndicates;
9. From banking operations and banking activity (cheque, exchange, checking, deposit, current account foreign exchange, accreditation, etc.);
10. because of damages resulting in losses in loans and loans suffered by the entity in which the policyholder or insured person is employed as a civil servant or otherwise, or to which he or she is in proportion to a head of a board or a member of a board of directors, administrative or supervisory college. This does not apply to the extent that the losses are caused by breaches of the prosecution;
11. resulting from contractual penalties, fines and compensation with a punitive character (e.g. punitive or exemplary damages). In addition, contractual penalties, fines and compensation with a punitive character (e.g. punitive or exemplary damages) are excluded from insurance cover.
12. from hostility, harassment, unequal treatment or other discrimination.
1. Content of the online offer
The author assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author relating to material or immaterial damage caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information are in principle excluded, provided that there is no proven intentional or grossly negligent fault on the part of the author. All offers are subject to change and are non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to modify, supplement, delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without a separate announcement or to discontinue publication temporarily or permanently.
2. References and links
In the case of direct or indirect references to third-party websites (“hyperlinks”) that are outside the author’s sphere of responsibility, liability would only come into force in the event that the author is aware of the content and it told him It would be technically possible and reasonable to prevent use in the eEvent of illegal content. The author hereby expressly declares that no illegal content was recognizable on the pages to be linked at the time the link was set. The author has no Influence on the current and future design, content or authorship of the linked pages. For this reason, he expressly distances himself from all contents of all links linked pages that were changed after the link was set. This statement applies to all links and references placed within the own website, as well as to third-party entries in guest books, discussion forums, link directories, mailing lists and in all other forms of databases, on the contents of which are possible external writing access. For illegal, erroneous or incomplete content and, in particular, for damages resulting from the use or non-use of such information, only the provider of the page to which reference has been made is liable, not the one who uses links to the only refers to the respective publication.
3. Copyright and trademark law
The author strives to respect the copyrights of the images, graphics, audio documents, video Sequences and texts used in all publications, to use images, graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts created by himself, or on royalty-free graphics, text documents, vVideo sequences and texts. All trademarks and trademarks mentioned within the website and, if applicable, protected by third parties are fully subject to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. On the basis of mere mention alone, it cannot be concluded that trademarks are not protected by the rights of third parties! The copyright for published objects created by the author himself remains with the author of the pages alone. A reproduction or use of such graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the explicit consent of the author.
4. Legal Effect of this Disclaimer
This disclaimer should be considered as part of the website from which reference was made to this page. In the event that parts or individual formulations of this text do not, no longer or do not fully comply with the applicable legal situation, the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their content and validity.
Urheber: www.de.123rf.com/profile_everythingpossible’>everythingpossible / 123RF Lizenzfreie Bilder
Europäisches Patentamt: Peter von Bechen / pixelio.de
Strategieberatung: AdobeStock 85527029
Foto Dubay: https://www.pexels.com/@apasaric